View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old November 28th, 2010, 06:32 PM
sissymaryuk sissymaryuk is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25

Schengen visa is only for people from certain countries. People from EU (like op) do not need it!
It used to be the case that RCCL required you to have a C1/D so that they could transfer you to a US based ship if they needed to. Now that they have some ships (I think it's 4 at the moment) that never set foot in the US perhaps that's changed? Not having the C1/D will certainly limit the amount of ships that you could go on. Also, haven't you paid out for the C1/D already? I'd be pretty annoyed having paid for something not getting it because they can't be bothered getting you an original LOE.

Last edited by sissymaryuk; November 28th, 2010 at 06:37 PM.
Reply With Quote