View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter View Post
Hi bill

Just a short to say that we welcome your information here. We can't let you. "Advertise" rates, etc, but your advice and other input is welcome.
Hello Paul,
Thanks for your welcome to Cruisemasters and to your family of followers. I understand your concern and policy about not advertising or soliciting business and assure you that it’s not my role. Instead, it is to monitor the comments and to respond to those with misinformation so that Azamara prospects don’t create false conclusions in their mind. Further, I’ll be aggregating guest feedback so that we can benchmark across the various areas in our guest service delivery. A key Azamara operating principle is to be candid and transparent about how we operate. We do not want to hide behind fake names like we’ve seen other cruise lines do which I’m sure you realize happens every day. Each post will include my name and point out that I am a compensated employee of Azamara Club Cruises. Cruisemates and other message boards are a critical link in our future product development and design and will play a very important long-term role in bridging the gap between what Azamara thinks its guests want and what they are really saying about their needs and wants.

Bill Leiber
Chief Blogging Officer*
Azamara Club Cruises
(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)