View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2010, 07:24 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

The following is an excerpt for my review of my recent cruise on Sensation

Laura

Parking
Parking at Port Canaveral was easy and convenient to the ships. You just pull into the luggage unloading aea and leave your luggage with the porters. Then you drive around and take a parking space. It is an easy walk to the ship. In our case we had a wheel chair to deliver so when we dropped off the luggage we also got out of the van there and the van driver left us to go back to Lakeland. I had already parked my car and boarded the van to show the driver where to drop the luggage. We loaded our luggage on to the van and took it all at once to be dropped off.

Embarkation
Very orderly and organised. We were in an area for wheelchair access to board as we had one person in a wheelchair. Boarding was announced around 10:30. Early!! The VIP section was called to board first and they all went ahead on to the ship. Then we were called and we went through a door to the elevators that took us up to the entrance. We had our security pictures taken and were free to go on our away. In all we were aboard before 11:00. Again, as I punched my card in at security a voice announced that I have a message at the Customer Service desk. I went and was asked if there was anything I would need for my c-pap. They also inquired if I would need refrigeration for insulin as I am diabetic. I reponded that I was not on insulin and thanked them for their care.
Then general boarding was called. All went smoothly and orderly. Very organised.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain