View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey2611 View Post
I am a 60 year old retired single white gay male who loves cruising. I am seeking a platonic cabin mate (male or female, gay or straight) to become good friends and travel companions. No real age restrictions (prefer 30-60). Single supplements are a killer and although I manage a couple of cruises each year travelling single, finding a travel companion would open up the chance for more cruises and cruises on more expensive lines and/or itineraries.
I have a transatlantic booked on Adventure of the Seas from San Juan PR to Malaga Spain 13 nights leaving May 1st. Cost around $700 pp in a Balcony Cabin (airfare extra) which I am willing to share with the right person.
My preferences are:
Asia (As an example there is a Amazara Cruise in Jan 2012 visiting Hong Kong, Vietnam, Bangcock, Singapore with 2/3 overnights in each city I would like to consider).
River Cruise (There are several 10 day or more rover Cruises on the Danube I would also like to consider)
I am also open to South America, Alaska, US/Canada East Coast, South Pacific, Australia/New Zealand, Far East.
Of course compatability is important so I would prefer someone I can meet and get to know beforehand. As I live in the Toronto, Canada area someone from closeby would be a preference but dont let that stop you contacting me if you are serious. Contact me at mikescruising@yahoo.com.
Hello there,

My name is Sunny. I am a GAM who like you, loves cruising. I have traveled quite a lot. I have gone on more than 25 cruises and visited more than 100 countries. I am an easy going person who does not smoke, does not do drugs and drink very little. I live in Northern California.

I usually have a travel buddy, but he is not available for the next few months. I am setting my eyes on the Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas in January 2011 and NCL's Epic for May 7, 2011 crossing to Barcelona.

If you are interested, please let me know. You can reach me directly at baliboy01@yahoo.com.

Thanks. I hope to hear from you.

Sunny