Thread: notarized note?
View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old December 13th, 2010, 12:32 AM
HawkeyeFLA's Avatar
HawkeyeFLA HawkeyeFLA is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 417

You can probably find and print out forms online. Basically you're looking for something along the lines of a Parental Power of Attorney. It states that the people you are travelling with (or one specific person) can act like your parents on your behalf. They can be as specific or general as your parents want to make it. If your parents have any kind of group legal coverage through work, that's the best bet. Otherwise search around on the net for a form that works. Fill in the blanks, take to a Notary Public (Look in the yellow pages ), parents sign in their presence, and then they stamp it. Done and done.

Past cruises:

Disney Dream - Dec 2013 4n Bahamas
Disney Dream - Dec 2012 4n Bahamas
Carnival Imagination - Dec 2011 4n Western
Carnival Imagination - Nov 2010 4n Western
Costa Atlantica - Dec 2009 7n Eastern

My opinions are mine and mine alone. They do not represent the opinions of The Walt Disney Company nor any of its subsidiaries.
Reply With Quote