View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old December 29th, 2010, 09:41 AM
LisaK LisaK is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Palmer, Massachusetts
Posts: 12,716

i would get on the phone and keep bugging the special services department until you get an answer, i am surprised that they haven't acted on your request, we have always had really good responses from the special services department, get a doctors note, that will really help expidite things.
Reply With Quote