View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Banned
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Skype™ to Iamboatman

Speaking of CC, it just posted an article comparing a Regent cruise to a Celebrity cruise. I swear I had absolutely no knowledge of that article...but I do find it interesting that I wrote a "somewhat" similar piece back in January 2010: Why You Need A Knowledgeable Travel Agent - Regent Seven Seas, Using "Fuzzy Math", Goes After the Premium, Not Luxury, Market . There is a bit of irony considering where this thread has gone. I think it is worth a read!

And speaking of where I get my information, today I received my press credentials for the Seatrade Cruise Shipping Conference in Miami in March. This is an event where the cruise industry discusses a lot of the nitty gritty of the business, vendors promote their wares and the cruise lines make major announcements. Now, it may not be time spent on a cruise, but I can assure you from the years I have spoken at the Conference and the other years that I have attended, it is invaluable when analyzing the industry and the cruise lines' performance.

Last edited by Iamboatman; January 2nd, 2011 at 07:30 PM.