View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default First Cruise

Well I will give you some tips. I just cruised the Glory in December and it was not my favorite. Poor entertainment, tired crew, ship showing it's age and this was my 15th cruise. But you are talking about 11 months from not so it will be different but for better or worse? There are two kinds of people. People that love cruising and people that just hate it. Do you really what your first cruise to be 7 days? If you don't like the cruise your stuck for 7 days. Why not try a 4 or 5 night? Carnival Paradise out of Tampa. Spends Christmas day at sea. Or Carnivals Sensation out of Port Canaveral. Both of thoses ships have Carnival's Water Works water parks. And just keep in mind if you do have a port on Christmas Day Mexico, St Thomas or wearever all excurisons and shops are open just like any day of the year. If you go 7days though I would have to suggest the Magic. The ship and crew should have it together by then. Have a great cruise whatever you decide and keep in mind a cruise is what YOU make of it. Your in charge of what you want to do.
If you don't like the chicken and or steak you ordered for dinner ask for something else. There are no prices on the menu in front of you. If want to just hang out and get a nice tan to take home with you. Go ahead it's your cruise. Keep in mind the Smaller ships have 2,000 people and the larger have almost 4,000 so take your pick. Either way you will have a great time. Ed:-D