View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Female seeking travel companion.

Genuine single white female (straight) seeks similar aged between 45-65 as travel companion on cruise, hopefully to China, Thailand, maybe even Caribbean? Anytime 2011 (flexible).

Have travelled extensively (land base and cruises), however sadly now alone and needing to look at offsetting cost of single cabin etc - also, it would be nice to have someone to talk to and share things with.

I'm educated, have good sense of humour, like to experience new things. Non smoker, non drinker, not a party-goer (although enjoy fun and entertainment) and not a "man hunter!". Get up around 8am (ish) and like to go to bed when tired, which could be 10pm (if had busy day excursions & early start next day?) - midnight (or a little later after or show/dancing). Not a slob (keeping cabin tidy as you can do, in small spaces).

I enjoy sightseeing, scuba diving, swimming, culture, good food, good conversation, sunshine, learning new things, craft, driving. Prefer doing my own trips (ships usually too expensive!) when in dock and am good at organising own travelling around.

Anyone interested must be genuine, reliable, honest, non smoker and have good sense of humour. Must also agree to "no visitors" in cabin (if you get my drift!).

If interested please e mail me: kay.counsell@sky.com (thanks)
Sponsored Links