View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Oakville View Post
The Black Teeth comment is totally lost on me .... could you please explain it for me?

Is the scavenger hunt done in the AM or PM? Is it open to families? We did the scavenger hunt at great wolf lodge, and my kids had a BLAST! Is the HAL scavenger hunt something we could do with them?
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT FOUND IN LAST PARAGRAPH

The scavenger hunt was conducted at about 11:30 am by the pool, aft, and is about 30 minutes long. They like to have groups of people as part of a team, although they said I could do it by myself (but I ended up with 3 other women). Yes, people/kids of all ages could participate in this. You could run all over the ship to get certain things, or you can even find most in your cabin if you've packed them. Some of them may need some thought. On one ship I was on (I think it was Celebrity), the Scavenger Hunt involved artwork on the ship so you needed to make your way around the ship to provide the area/deck where the art was located on, what it was called, who designed it, etc.. On this one, that is not necessary. All who participated got a limited edition pin and the winners got free Pina Coladas. We tied for first but the other team came in earlier than us, so no drinks for us.

Black teeth -- black comb