View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondMember View Post
Life could be worse, I am also sailing on Allure the same week, have a grand suite. Had it booked for almost a year, looking forward to a whole new cruise experience. This will be my 40th cruise credit with the line, think I get some sort of specialize gift too. See you onboard.
If I could afford a grand suite-I would not mind the big ship-I would enjoy my suite and forget the rest.

John the Og, I love HAL vista class- what I dislike about HAL is it seems there are way to many smokers.

I wish we could have cruised the Radiance, I am sure I would have loved it. We still may that class, we are still thinking of a southern caribbean on Serenade of the Seas.

We also found a wonderful price for a 15 day Hawaii on Celebrity Century-so who knows which we will book-with my dental bills-we can't do both-I wish! ! If it was not for those bills, we would have booked a med cruise and not even be thinking of Hawaii or southern Caribbean-!

I have now achieved-
ONE HUNDRED DAYS ON A CRUISE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!
146 days total