View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Oakville View Post
Maybe I need to revisit aeroplan. You can get aeroplan at stores? I though you could only get aeroplan from flying Air CAnada (which I rarely do unless flying for business to Ottawa or Montreal) or from using a CIBC Aerogold Visa.

I didn't know you could get aeroplan anywhere else.

That was how it started but now there are a number of ways of converting/collecting. Esso, Sobey's and there are a lot of restaurants in the Toronto area. I just don't have a list of them. I'll see if I can find where else you can collect.

My thoughts - I have aeroplan, air miles, southwest and delta loyalty cards. Oh yea and the Bay which can be converted to air miles. They don't cost me anything to enroll so I just collect. If I get to use them sweet, if I don't I'm not out of pocket. As of now, I have used business class air to Athens/Rome, several flights to Vancouver and Winnipeg, (although I don't find air miles are worth using anymore on my flights to Winnipeg) I have a free flight waiting to be used with Delta and the same with Avion. I'll use them sometime before 2012. Therefore I believe it's worth my while to have the loyalty cards.

Just completed - Celebrity Reflection, Nov. 22 (learning to sail solo) followed by Independence of the Seas Nov. 30.

Celebrity Constellation - March 17 followed by Celebrity Reflection - March 22 (done)

44 cruises - too many to list however cruiselines are in no particular order:

Azamara
Uniworld
RCL
Princess
NCL
HAL
Cunard
Celebrity
and some unknown tub

Yes, I'm a Royal Chump and proud of it.