View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthed0g View Post
I don't wish to sound ungrateful but I don't really care how hard people work, any more than they consider how hard I may have worked to be on the cruise, or how long it may take some people to pay the CC bill or loan they may have taken to pay for the cruise. Everyone chooses where they work in the end.
So, as long as you get their money, their tips and their respect to you in your eyes,,,, is the thing, you actually don’t care about them, they are just another week’s worth of ship cattle fodder and dollars.
As people and customers presented to you for an experience, you could not give a toss on their ship experience or care how your “demeanour” may or may not influence how you dealt with them and their ship experience. Is that what I'm reading?
Why ask people to consider how hard you work, when you dont do the same in return? But key point you are on here moaning about disrespect regarding how hard you work, "I don't really care how hard people work, any more than they consider how hard I may have worked to be on the cruise"

But you do, hence the gripe and back up to it. If you did not care we would not be having this conversation.

And I notice your wee mate that started all this has gone, do you really want to fight his corner? If he /she felt so strong they would be back in and not leaving you to justify

Last edited by DayvidB; January 26th, 2011 at 04:07 PM.