View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2011, 11:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Future cruise companion wanted

I am a 51 y/o SWM and love cruising but hate to pay double. I am looking for a woman to cruise with 40-60. NOT looking for a booty call, just companionship. If something develops so be it, if not, thatís fine too. I have no problem with sharing a room and going separate ways. If we do hang out, everything will be Dutch so there are no tit for tat expectations. I really would like a dinner companion, someone to tell what I did that day and hear what they did too. I donít smoke and donít want to be cooped up with a smoker. I am neat and organized and considerate and I am looking for the same. I am easygoing and flexible. I sleep when I am tired and usually go ashore to bounce around. I donít do formal nights. I prefer balcony rooms but inside rooms are fine because I usually do stuff on deck and donít really spend too much time in the room. I havenít made any concrete travel plans yet, but prefer 4-7 day trips to warm climates like the Caribbean or the Bahamas. Iím not really interested in overseas travel. If you are looking for a similar situation, please let me know.
Sponsored Links