View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2011, 02:46 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter View Post
Congrats my Queen...

I think the Disney cruise is a real quality experience - especially for kids. In trth, I think it is mostly about the kids unless you are an adult Disneyphile (and there are many).

For me, a four-day cruise would work - because it is about the kids and to them seven days is probably over-stimulation.

These ships are VERY activity rich for kids. Adults know how to relax and kick back, but kids will keep going until they drop. I feel like a 7-day cruise might get the kids too worn out.
Interesting Paul. I thought that the 3/4 would be too short for me. I'm okay with a 5nite cruise, but anything shorter than that and I feel I barely get unpacked, and then its time to pack again. I also did not want to pair the trip with a park stay, as I thought 3/4 days was too short for the park.

We did the 7nt Dream with the kids and they fared well, although we paired it with a 2nt pre-stay and a 1nt-post stay to get the best airfare, ... and it was too long. Of course, I'm not comparing Camp Carnival to Disney!

Royal Oasis of the Seas - 2013 {pending}
Disney Fantasy - 2013
Disney Dream - 2012
Royal Freedom of the Seas - 2011
HAL Eurodam - 2011
Royal Grandeur of the Seas - 2010
Carnival Dream - 2010
Grand Princess - 2002
Royal Voyageur of the Seas - 2000
Royal Sovereign of the Seas - 1999
Carnival Ecstacy - 1991