View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2011, 06:51 PM
Cruise Maniac

I am sure the cruise will be repriced just as mine was. I dont even know what made me think of looking at the individual costings for each cruise...probably just had nothing else to do one night. In round figures mine came to approx $10,000 less! Now that is huge in anybodys language! Also can tell you that Eric even managed to better it by a hell of a lot more. Back to backs over (I think) 26 days? are called Grand cruises.
All our cruises have been lots of back to backs. We have never had to do the customs thing after the first time.
Only on one cruise did we have to change suites. We had done the 72 days South American navigation, and then added a Trans Atlantic at a later date, so couldnt keep the same suite. If you want, the crew will move all your belongings for you and put them back in the same places in your new suite. We decided to just do the move ourselves. On embarkation day the crew are so busy, and we were in Fort Lauderdale, and didnt want to go onshore....so was easier for us to do it ourselves.

Seabourn Pride...Dover to Singapore...88 Days....Sept 17 2011