View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2011, 06:46 PM
First Mate

Default MarchInside-S.Caribbean-from Ft.Lau or San Juan

hi funseekers,

I (50yr young man) have been looking for a month to join someone cruising that includes a stop on the island of Grenada. Came close, but no perfect match yet so I'll post what I'm looking for. Unlike some here, I will not book a room alone and then go by myself if no one joins me. Check out my profile for more about me and whether I'd be compatable with you. I can give you reference from 1 woman and 2 men from cruisemates that I've cruised with. Send me a private message and I'll even give you my facebook page. Love to be facebook friends even if we don't cruise together !

I'd like to find a friendly, single lady or another guy (who likes to met and be nice to the ladies too) of any age over ........ let's say............... 30, to take off for 7 to 14 days on a cruise between Feb 20 and middle April. I'd expect you to chat with me by computer and / or a few phone calls so we can decide for sure about this before we book cabins or airfare. I'd rather try to make a friend while still at home then we won't be so edgy on the ship I hope. Don't worry, I can be very quiet after initial greetings if you don't wanna talk, but then it wouldn't be much better than going alone except for the money saved.

I am happy with inside cabins, although if you really want to, I have no problem paying my share for outside or even balcony if the upgrade is not too steep in price.

I didn't work today so I've been looking at VacationTo Go and here are the best bets for 7-14 days, excluding any ship that costs over $1500 for an inside cabin. All sail from either Ft. Lauderdale or San Juan, Puerto Rico.

7 night
Caribean Princess-San Juan - 2 different itineraries alternating weeks for 14 day cruise
Celebrity Summit-San Juan - also 2 diff. itineraries for possible 14 day cruise

10 night
Star Princess or Emerald Princess- Ft. Lauderdale- (same itinerary, different weeks)

11 night
Celebrity Millenium- San Juan

14 night
Grand Princess - Ft. Lauderdale
Celebrity Constellation - Ft. Lauderdale

Look forward to your thoughts and have a blesses evening !
Psalms 27:1

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Sponsored Links