View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2011, 09:43 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springwater21 View Post
we leave this coming saturday. We fly out of Yuma AZ for the hour flight to LA. First time to LA airport..If you are in Chicago, hope you are bundled up. Its sooo windy here today, and last night was too..We are on a lot in the desert with our 5th wheel trailer, thought I was already on the ship, we rocked and rolled..its also only 46f. not really typical for the southwest desert!!I wore my winter coat to town today..!!
Will try to post photos and do a review when I get back. I post over on cruise critic a bit.
Dona
Dona, have a great time! Yep I am on CC alot..thats where I first found your posts, and now feel like a stalker..lol..cause I did a search for this cabin #!

We have a trailer in WI....we almost live in it from May to OCt...lol..its a 40 ft'er..we cant move it though!
Yes, we are bundled up here...temps are going to drop very low , along with the 22 inches of snow we have, so its fun to read about others cruises now!!

At least you had your winter coat to wear...but seems so unlikely in AZ! Hubby went to ASU and thats our plan...eventually..1/2 yr in AZ, the other half in WI!

Have a fabulous cruise and enjoy the penthouse and balcony...only 4 of them on deck 12!!!