View Single Post
  #19 (permalink)  
Old February 3rd, 2011, 09:45 AM
LisaK LisaK is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Palmer, Massachusetts
Posts: 12,716

OklaCruiserMom, as the others have mentioned, a school picture id or a state picture identifcation plus the birth certificate will be ok for now, but a passport is the wisest choice, as in worse case scenario- if you are cruising or traveling and have to get home for an emergency you will need a passport to get out of a foreign country
Reply With Quote