View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2011, 08:13 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayvidB View Post
Oh I lied RobH, I'm still here and I was not in the mood to get into it with you the other night.

Forgetting about me and how I approach being on the GRIPES board, it has never been or ever will be a place to come for practical advice,,they do that on CM elsewhere.

CM GRIPE is let’s say a bit different to the other threads, its a place to moan and then take all that goes with that moan on a subject by the poster. Some folks will agree or some will disagree on whatever opinion and thought or gripe someone has about "whatever".

Simple, always has been that way on Gripes, always will be

Oh and guess who these post came from on practical advice if that’s the criteria for posting on CM

“We moved west to the Pacific ocean to escape the snow but every few years it surprises us though we have dry grass in the summer and green grass in the winter”.
“Had the grandkids over for a sleep over, counting down the time till their dad arrives
Bit noisy right now but ah well.
“Computers paid for our mortgage as that was my profession all the”
If you live in a greenhouse then sometimes you have to watch where and at what you throw stones
DayvidB
A Gripe board on CM is about folks indicating their concern about a cruise or misadventure not to come out of the snow and just search ones posts for something to argue about. Try a real life concern or gripe if that is what makes you happy but since you have shown your colours, expect no valid support or response.
Oh yes, we have no cover over our grass and I do not throw stones nor have.
The posts you copied of mine (in Legal terms you should have added as a Quote' from myself) were not from the 'Gripe' thread they are from two threads that folks use to chat with each other about their life and cruises. If you check out the name your would know that.
Web site: http://robbarcruises.wordpress.com/

Last edited by robh; February 5th, 2011 at 08:34 PM.