View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Familiar Face

New to the website...I am a 46 yr old married mom of one 7 yr old daughter. My husband's job does not allow him to travel without bidding a year in advance, most of my friends don't have funds or vacation time to take off and so that's led me to take to this site. Non smoker or drinker and no drug use, loads of fun and adventure and most importantly a non snoarer. I am flexible, with a good sense of humor. I am not an early bird, enjoys shows and other onboard activities. Mutal respect of personal space is important. I enjoy meeting all types of people and open to all cultures and beliefs. Can also sit back, relax and enjoy a book. I need a female travel companion who enjoys an adventure, once we arrive, I am fine venturing together or solo due to separate interest, I love bargin shopping and sightseeing...I want to take a Princess Cruise on Feb 20 out of San Juan Puerto Rico but with no travel companion I will be subjected to single surcharges and since I have not been able to find anyone to go I have to look at the same trip on March 6th or March 13th, if I can find someone to accompany me. The cruise embarks on 5ports: st thomas; tortola; antiqua; st lucia and barbados; 2 days per port. $399 inside cabin and $429 outside cabin. who is ready to take an adventurous warm trip of 2011. Hope to hear from you...Thanks Monica