View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Familiar Face

Default Married Female looking Female Roommate for a Princess Cruise in Feb/March 2011

My name is Monica and I am new to the website...I am a 46 yr old married mom of one 7 yr old daughter. My husband does not have flexibility to travel as he must bid 1 year in advance for travel so I must find a travel partner. I am a non smoker, non drinker and no drug use, loads of fun and adventure and most importantly a non snoarer. I am flexible, with a good sense of humor. I am not an early bird, enjoys shows and other onboard activities. Mutal respect of personal space is important. I enjoy meeting all types of people and open to all cultures and beliefs. Can also sit back, relax and enjoy a book. I need a female travel companion who enjoys an adventure, once we arrive, I am fine venturing together or solo due to separate interest, I love bargin shopping and sightseeing...I want to take a Princess Cruise on Feb 20 out of San Juan Puerto Rico but with no travel companion I will be subjected to single surcharges and since I have not been able to find anyone to go I have to look at the same trip on March 6th or March 13th, if I can find someone to accompany me. The cruise embarks on 5ports: st thomas; tortola; antiqua; st lucia and barbados; 2 days per port. $399 inside cabin and $429 outside cabin. who is ready to take an adventurous warm trip of 2011. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sponsored Links