View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Familiar Face

Default March 2011 cruise

HI Monica,

If your hubby and you are comfortable with you sharing the cabin with a guy looking for nothing but someone to share the expense of a cabin with, then consider my itinerary. I'm a father of a 20 year old son who's going to the Army for Basic Training 3/1, so I'm taking a trip to mentally deal with my soon to be empty nest.
I'm turning 41 on the cruise, sailing out of San Juan on Celebrity Summit from 3/5 to 3/12. The ports are St. Croix, St. Kitts, Dominica, Grenada and Tobago. I have a Concierge Class Balcony cabin in the 8th deck. You are welcome to email me directly at adamjot38@gmail.com. I can give you my facebook info and you guys can check me out and we can have multiple conversations. I'm asking for $800 and that includes the taxes and port fees. You would be responsible for your own gratuities. Do your own thing and I'll do mine, this is purely financial. Taking my cruise to decompress and tan up after a long New England Winter.
I totally understand if this wouldn't work for you and wish you a happy trip wherever you go.

Adam 8)