View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Long Term Cruise Hopping- Need Roommate

I am a 26 year old female who is beginning a Doctorate in Business Administration. Since it is an online program I have a lot of freedom as to what to do with my spare time and where to spend it. I have been thinking a lot about finding inexpensive cruises and hopping from one to another all over the world. For example, starting in Florida one month, ending in Spain, playing in Spain for a week or two, then hopping onto a cruise leaving from somewhere near Spain to go to a new destination for a while. This would work great as a solo mission if it were not for double occupancy expectancies on cruise ships. Financially this will only work if I have a cabin mate.
I have a bachelors in Philosophy and a Masters in Social Work. I work as a psychotherapist. I like rock climbing, hiking, yoga, and traveling. I am smart, pretty, funny, and a pretty good (easy going) traveling partner.
I am looking for someone who is not a crazy partier, who doesn't need me to be with them all of the time, and who is open to occasionally getting a meal, drink, or wandering around ports together. I need someone respectful of boundaries, kind, and who is non judgmental.
I like the idea of 1 to 2 cruises a month between 7 and 14 days each. I am open to traveling anywhere, but I definitely prefer places where I can wear dresses and shorts (and see the beach).
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, drop me a line telling me about yourself and where you would like to go, and how you would see this working.
Thanks,
Crystal
P.S. I would like to start my cruise hopping adventure around August 2011, and have no set time for when it needs to end.
Sponsored Links