View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there.... I am new to the website...I am a 46 yr old married mom of one 7 yr old daughter. My husband's job does not allow him to travel without bidding a year in advance, most of my friends don't have funds or vacation time to take off and so that's led me to take to this site. I am a non smoker or drinker and no drug use, I am loads of fun and adventurous and most importantly a non snorer. I am flexible, with a good sense of humornand I am not an early bird...Mutual respect of personal space is important. I enjoy shows and other onboard activities. I enjoy meeting all types of people and open to all cultures and beliefs and I can sit back, relax and enjoy a great book. I am looking for a female travel companion who enjoys an adventure and has a similiar or easy personality. Once we arrive, I am fine venturing together or solo due to separate interest. I love bargain shopping and sightseeing...I was looking to take a Princess Cruise on Feb 20 out of San Juan Puerto Rico but with no travel companion I would be subjected to single surcharges and since I have been unable to find anyone to go I am looking at the same trip on March 6th or March 20th, but again, this is if I can find someone to accompany me. The cruise embarks on 5 ports: st thomas; tortola; antiqua; st lucia and barbados; 2 days per port. Approx $399 inside cabin and $429 outside cabin. Who is ready to take an adventurous, warm trip of 2011.