View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates!
Well it was -7 degrees this morning and I think today I will bid winter a not so fond farewell and prepare to welcome spring as our temps should soar upward to the 50's by Thursday of next week! That has to be some kind of a record I think. It should be in the 40's by the weekend. We sure do get some funky weather. It was like we instantly had fall upon us, then winter came out of nowhere. and we're going from subzero temps to 40 in 2 days time... I think that d/h's job is going to be testing the pump under the house this weekend because once all this ice and snow starts to melt, it is going to get moist under there. Ugh!

Well I completed the first phase of spring cleaning. My front porch is filled with all of the stuff I had set out to donate, but the fellow who was supposed to come pick up the stuff, couldn't make it because his truck broke down. So I may attempt to load it all in my truck and take it in myself if possible. Its kind of hard to haul that stuff in my truck because of the fifth wheel hitch in there, but I am going to give it a shot. Right now it looks like the rednecks are moving in or moving out with all that stuff sitting out there.

Looking forward to seeing d/h tomorrow. It's been a long week without him here. I think he's missing us too.

Well I better move on to phase 2 of spring cleaning... yuck!

Have a good day all!

Read and post cruise reviews