View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Regarding the Paradise, I think perhaps the time has come to re-think the decision to take away the only non-smoking ship in ANY fleet.
If I had a choice, I would sail ANY non-smoking ship in ANY cruise line, even if I had to repeat the itinerary numerous times. Being bothered by others' smoking is my number one pet peeve about cruising.
There was another thread regarding smoking and that subject soon became a heated topic so after several pages the moderator locked the thread.

We all have rights, smokers and non-smokers.

On a more positive note. Leaving in 10 days and Cobo is the only port we are going too. Any comments regarding that post? We have a time share in Mazatlan and have been going there for 20 years and never had a problem. Most of the day, we spend it at the resort but evening we go to the golden zone to eat and party, no problems. But will have to agree for the people coming off the ship and being transported to the golden zone most likely will be disappointed because of the number of business that have closed down over the past few years. The mega resorts offer more than the golden zones do. IMO.
Nov.2005 CCL - Spirit
Aug.2007 PCL - Crown Princess
Feb.2008 CCL - Spirit
Oct.2009 CCL - Elation
Jan.2010 CCL - Splender
Feb.2011 CCL - Spirit (Cabo)
Jul. 2011 CCL -Spirit (Alaska)
Oct.2011 CCL- Dream-(W.Caribbean)
Feb.2012 CCL - Spirit ( Cabo)
Dec. 2012 CCL- Splendor ( Cabo)