View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2011, 06:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I have to tell ya Crystal, as crazy as this may sound, I signed up on this site merely to reply to your post (literally); I found your username to be nothing shy of intriguing, (I was like a moth headin' toward the flame), and I was compelled to touch base with you on that fact alone. No matter what happens...I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading your post (A LOT); I love intellect and sadly, I just don't get enough of it so your post was nothing shy of refreshing.

Now that that's out of the way, let me try to give you an abridged version, (NOT an easy thing for me), of my "plans".
I've been thinking more and more about crossing the pond but my passport still remains stampless. I have nothing set in stone but when my research led me to this site I started thinking that this could be a viable option (I've been looking into reposititioning cruises for the most part). It sounds like you and I might actually be looking for some of the same things.

At the risk of babbling, I'll just send ya this and we can take it from there. If any concrete travel plans were ever to come out of this, it's going to take a whole lot more than a posting or two. So on that note, I really hope you get back to me...something tells me that this could actually be a win/win.

Drop me a line Crystal, (steve_barszcz@yahoo.com), I'd love to hear from you. Sincerely, Steve