View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Familiar Face

Location: Quartzsite Arizona(winter) Ontario Canada(our real home)

we loved this room last week. The balcony is really nice, protected from the wind. Which there really wasn't any. The tv could be moved to view from the bed or the living area. They have fixed the look of the wires hanging down. Much nicer now. We heard NO noise from above or next to us. The only little bit of noise was kids next door coming back from the pool and entering the room. They were happy and excited.
There is a DVD album to pick lots of movies from, no charge. The butler bring them. We didn't watch any.
Our weather was perfect, very smooth sea wavelets. You do feel a bit of motion in the room. The king bed was extremely comfy. I could have taken the bathroom home. The 2 room steward were great.
We had lunch for 4 in the room, since there is no dining table, the coffee table must be used. It does make it a little uncomfortable, but we managed.
Cagneys was superb. I had the crab eggs benedict about 4 days. superb, superb!!
We only had dinner in Cagneys on the monday night to celebrate hubbys birthday. There were 4 of us, and it was-can I use that word again-superb!
We didn't eat in any other pay restaurant. Both main dining rooms, food was very good, service also good.
Blue Lagoon cheesecake is great..! unfortunately I had it about 3 times!
We did one show(we are not show goers) it was the vegas revue-not what I expected but ok. If you have questions let me know. I posted a review on CC today, but it is not on yet. Would I book the penthouse with balcony again-oh yes! Dona