View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default CRUISE PAL WANTED! Please read. Especially but not only UK

Hi guys

Well my husband and I fell in love with cruising last year and we've booked for 3rd Sept on RCI Independence. We also booked for my dad and his pal but the pal has dropped out. This was my dads first cruise on a major ship and he is really really disappointed. He asked me if it was possible to place an ad to see if he could share a room but I didn't think it was possible till I saw these ads today.

He is single. He is 50. He's an active fun guy that would be happy to chill with a new friend but would be likely to be hanging out with us anyway. We also would welcome a new pal if thats how it worked out but really if you liked ur own space it would be fine as my dad is the kind to be out of the room all day. He's the type to do EVERYTHING and see EVERYTHING and so wouldn't get in ur hair =D

Male or female would be fine. He really gets on well with and respects ladies.
He gets on with people of all ages. I hope anyone that would like to give sharing a try but would maybe be a bit nervous will be a bit reassured that there is other family members there and not just a single guy. I don't really know what the general consensus is about sharing but I can see it might really work out =D

Please feel free to ask any questions. In fact I welcome it. You'd be welcome to meet us or not before the trip.

Adele Allen

26 from Derbyshire x
Sponsored Links