View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Admiral

coolcruisemate,

Quote:
Originally Posted by you View Post
Hi!! We are coming to Kusadasi by a cruise ship for a short stay (from 7am to 12noon) and in this time I would like to visit Ephesus Ruins (I have always had an interest to see it!) I would like to know how much time enough to visit for Ephesus Ruins? I would like to visit Mary’s House, too. I could not decide between 2 itineraries. ***edited by mod***

EPHESUS TOURS (P01) EPHESUS + TEMPLE Of ARTEMIS (3-4 hours)
EPHESUS TOURS (P02) EPHESUS + TEMPLE Of ARTEMIS + HOUSE OF VIRGIN MARY (3-4 hours)

Need advice and recommendations, thanx in advance!
If you want to visit the house of the virgin Mary, which is a Greek Orthodox shrine, take the tour that includes it.

However, in view of your tight time constraints, I strongly recommend booking your tour through the ship. Ephesus is a modest distance from the port, and any delay on your return could cause you to miss the ship if you go on your own. If you are on the ship's tour, the ship will either delay its departure until you return or make alternate arrangements to get you back aboard at no cost to you if there's a problem. If you go on your own, you get to pay for your own transportation to the next port of call and your hotels and meals until you rejoin the ship.

Norm.