View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2011, 09:04 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzygirl View Post
Hello, everyone.

We just booked the Carnival Imagination 4 Day WC out of Miami after having previously booked the Magic in Italy (airfare was just way too high). We have previously cruise on Disney and Royal Caribbean- this is our first cruise on Carnival.

We went for the Grand Suite and picked the Imagination for the itinerary- which appealed to us. Cozumel and Key West- both new ports for us.

Would love to hear your comments, thoughts, suggestions for both the ship and ports. Also, are there any recent GS photos from the Imagination? I've looked but must not be looking in the right places.

Thanks!
One thing to do on Carnival, at least if you are a drinker, is to check out the Bon Voyage program and possibly order a bottle of booze to be waiting in your cabin. You cannot do it on the web, you have to call. Do a quick search on this site and the number will turn up. This is a great short cruise. I did it back in November. Also, if its something that interests you, look into the Behind the Fun excursion that should be offered on your sea day. Nice behind the scenes tour.

Past cruises:

Disney Dream - Dec 2013 4n Bahamas
Disney Dream - Dec 2012 4n Bahamas
Carnival Imagination - Dec 2011 4n Western
Carnival Imagination - Nov 2010 4n Western
Costa Atlantica - Dec 2009 7n Eastern

My opinions are mine and mine alone. They do not represent the opinions of The Walt Disney Company nor any of its subsidiaries.