View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Familiar Face

Default Retired SWGM 60 - Diamond member on RCL seeks Cruise mate

I am a retired (well almost) SWGM 60 who has a passion for cruising. Over the last several years i have generally cruised alone but the additional cost is not only prohibitive but also prevents me doing more (or more expensive) cruises.

I am seeking a cabin mate for either a one off or maybe a regular travel companion. This can be purely platonic in which case I am open to anyone up to say 65 or if more than platonic under 40 (just my taste lol). I have a cruised booked on Celebrity Eclipse Transatlantic from Southampton to Miami 13 days in a Balcony Cabin (check it out on Celebrity website). The cabin is costing me over $2500 but I am prepared to consider subsidizing the cost to a compatible travel companion.

I am open to sharing on other cruises or at least getting to know someone who is interested in exploring a cabin share arrangement.

I am 60, 5ft 11 tall, about 195 lbs. Brown hair (silver/grey at the sides). I am clean, non smoker, social drinker (only wine with Dinner maybe the odd cocktail) dont snore (not enough to notice anyway) and I am discreet.
Am happy to share more information and pic to interested parties. Leave a message here or drop a line to mike2611@live.ca. Cheers