View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Share on a 42-day r/t Brisbane around the Pacific on 9/21/11?

Hi! I am a 48 year-old female who loves cruising, and am very interested in this Sun Princess itinerary. It leaves Brisbane on 9/21, and visits Darwin, Brunei, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Guam, Papua New Guinea, and back to Brisbane on 11/2/11.

The cruise/port charges/taxes cost would be about $7000 per person for two in an HH (obstructed outside) cabin. Visas will probably cost an additional $500 (for US citizen). And then of course there are gratuities, airfare, and shore excursions. Not an inexpensive trip.

I've always wanted to do a world cruise, but this seems a more reasonable option for now.

A bit about me--I'm a definite non-smoker, have been told that I snore! on occasion, enjoy a glass of wine in the evening, and have travelled extensively throughout the US and Caribbean, some in Europe, and lived in Japan for a year. I'm pretty tidy (and would ask for the same), and get up early'ish (by 7:00 a.m.) and am in bed by 11:00'ish. I tend to do some research before I cruise and try to set up "non-official" shore excursions or just explore on my own. I'm fine with travelling by myself, but enjoy companionship, too. This is primarily a plea to share expenses.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links