View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there, I'm wanting to go to Europe this year and it seems a cruise is not much more expensive than a 1 way flight. The closest to me I found was on Royal Carribean Cruiseline. I'm not over picky about the cruise ship though. Mainly I want want one with a good Hot Tub and Food. I want to leave sometime around Late Apr or Early May. The one leaving May.1 from Gavelston will go to

Galveston
The Queen City of the Gulf is famous for its seafood, tropical scenery and breathtaking Victorian architecture. This magnificent, historic island also boasts of 32 miles of beautiful beaches and great shopping opportunities.

Malaga
This Spanish coastal town is an important Mediterranean port and capital of the Costa del Sol region. Its Moorish past has left its imprint on the historic centre, particularly around La Alcazaba, a fortress that dates back to 1065. The monumental plaza includes the birthplace of Pablo Picasso, which has been converted into a small museum.

Cartagena Spain
This ancient Spanish port is a peaceful, strikingly lovely city off-the-beaten-track. Fortified walls built during the reign of Philip II surround the old quarter of the city, and sheltered cliffs overlook the shimmering Mediterranean Sea.

Barcelona
The capital of Catalonia boasts the bustle of the world's busiest seaport, the medieval romance of its Gothic Quarter, and a feast of Catalan Art Nouveau buildings - including the great creations of Antonio Gaudí. The “Great Enchantress” remains one of the most exhilarating cities in Europe, decorated with the grandeur of Picasso, Miró and Dalí.

The very cheapest rooms would total at 1257.64, but for $200 more we could have nicer rooms. You would have to book a flight home as well from Europe. I'll be staying over there a few months. Well look me up on FB if you'd like. jcawthon23@yahoo.com
Farewell for now!

~Joel