View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old February 28th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Dutchman's Avatar
Dutchman Dutchman is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: May 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 362

If you expect to do more cruiseing I would get a passport. As long as life is great and you never have a problem on a trip go with the BC and picture ID. You will learn the lesson if something happens not in your control. Same thing with insurance. When something happens right away people think the cruise lines should help them with whatever problems they have. Don't work that way. Throw the dice and save the money.
30 Cruises with Carnival,
Reply With Quote