View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to AF1

Quote:
Originally Posted by busymom1 View Post
Wow, this is great information (and also quite fun and amusing to read)! Thank you so much for taking the time to type all of this up! I love your suggestions. I'm considering the date night, but can't find "Chef's Table" and not sure why?? Is this also called 150 Central Park? We live in Wine Country (Sonoma County in Cali), so YES we are big wine drinkers - that sounds like a great idea!

One of my biggest concerns is just walking through the ship, everyone hungry and finding a restaurant, not knowing if it's included, standing in line and waiting (as everyone gets crankier), and then having them charge us. Is there some kind of signage in front of the restaurants? I'm not going to be carrying around a list that tells me which ones are included, but maybe I just need to memorize them now. We have 6 of us in 3 balcony rooms because it surprisingly really wasn't that much more than cramming all of us in 2 interior rooms, so there is less money for "added" stuff.

I love your tips! Thank you so much!!!
Allure has navigation computer screens on everydeck by the elevators. U can walk up punch in all the resturaunts and they will tell you which one are full(there will be a red line), which ones are empty(a green line), and which ones are getting busy(orange line). If you use these screens prior to going to eat; you will not have to wait in line with the kids. system works very well
Splendour of the Seas: May 07
Explorer of the Seas: Jan 04
Majesty of the Seas Jan 99

Go Reds