View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2011, 10:54 PM
First Mate

Smile Consider joining me-next winter Caribbean 7-10d bargain

I've just gotten a brochure from Star Clipper for next season's Caribbean and Central America cruises. They have 3 ships that have been called a cross between the old Windjammer and upscale Windstar sail assist ships. This looks like a great way to cruise if you enjoy a smaller ship, (170 or 227 passengers) a less hectic night life and less formal attire.

They sold out almost all of their cruises this season so there were no VTG bargains and only a few departures offered on VTG, but they still have good deals if we book directly before May 31.

I'd like to try a Dec 3, 7 day, departure from Barbados on Royal Clipper for $988 pp + $215 port charges, or

Nov 26 or Dec 3, 7 day, departure from St. Maarten on the Star Clipper, for $988 pp + $215 port charges, or

many dates Nov20 - Jan 29, departure from Puerto Caldero, Costa Rica
on the Star Flyer, for $1200-1285 pp + $215 port charges.

Also there is a super looking deal on VTG on MSC Poesia from Ft. Lauderdale for a 10 night cruise departing Dec 6 for only $700 pp and it appears you get a free upgrade to balcony for early booking. I'm sure the offer will not last long.

I went this Dec on Poesia for a 7 night cruise and the food was the best part of the trip other than the fact that we had a balcony for only (actually I forget exactly) ..........about the same as this Dec 2011 offer for 10 nights.

Anyway, if you are a regular here, you've seen me post before. If you are new, read some of my other posts to find out more about me. Then if you're interested, send me a note and I look forward to planning a trip with one, or even two cabins of you cruisematies.

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Sponsored Links