View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old March 2nd, 2011, 11:53 AM
Mike M's Avatar
Mike M Mike M is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: You're Looking At Me
Posts: 24,363

You are required to provide an original or government agency issued copy of your birth certificate.

It cannot be a photocopy.

My wife was born in Germany and her birth certificate is just a piece of paper with no raised seals.

Also, many counties now use watermark paper or just a printed seal on birth certificates.

If it is issued by the government agency, in charge of birth records, then it's good.

Take care,
Cruisemates Community Leader/Moderator

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Reply With Quote