View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2011, 07:34 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlywed View Post
We recently got an OBC when the price went down for our room/area. We did the early saver fare thru a Carnival TA. She's booking everyone in this group and while talking to someone else (who I didn't know) she noticed the price drop. She asked that person to contact me somehow & let me know about the price drop, & I was able to get the rate. I thought the agent should have called me herself but I didn't make a big deal out of it.

Knowing about this deal I had been checking Carnival's site for price drops, but it never seems to budge, so I wondered if I was looking in the wrong place so I can keep track on my own. Also, how long can I claim a price drop? This is our first cruise & we can't wait. We go in 141 days.

Thanks in advance!
I check the Carnival site for pricing on our fall cruise every day. So far we've had 4 price drops, saving us over $1000.00! I just email my Travel Agent and she gets us the new price. She said pretty soon Carnival will be paying us to cruise ! Remember that your TA or PVP has many customers, so it's easier to check the rates yourself.
GrandPrincess2004NCLSun2005
SunPrincess2006NCLDream&
CaribbeanPrincess2007NCLDawn&
IslandPrincess2008IslandPrincess&
GoldenPrincess2009CarnivalConquest&
GrandPrincess2010IslandPrincess&
GrandPrincess2011CarnivalMagic&
CarnivalDream2012IslandPrincess&
CarnivalMagic2013CarnivalLegend2014&
CarnivalMagic&CoralPrincess2015
CarnivalLiberty&CaribbeanPrincess2016
EmeraldPrincess2017