Originally Posted by Paul Motter
I really want to go to Asia, and I am glad to see you enjoyed it.
This is a little surprise:
4. Eastern Mediterranean - Italy, Greece, Turkey, Black Sea
Did you like the Black Sea? Because I want to see it, but I also wonder if it will be somewhat boring and have the same kind of sameness the Baltic has.
Paul, you might want to look at Seven Seas Mariner 03 Jul 12 sailing to Black Sea; very good mix of ports. Big drawback is that it will be quite hot that time of year. Definitely on my bucket list but far down.
My top ten cruises so far -
1. Norwegian Fjords to Spitzbergen
2. Asia Hong Kong to Singapore (overnights in five ports)
3. Asia from Osaka to Hong Kong
4. French Polynesia
5. Athens to Monte Carlo including three days in Venice
6. Baltic including three days in St Petersburg
7. 19 Night circle caribbean over Christmas and New Years
8. Venice to Rome
9. Panama Canal over New Years
I don't know where my current Sydney to Beijing cruise will land on list.
On my bucket list:
2. Circle South America
3. Northwest Passage
4. West Coast Africa
5. East Coast Africa
6. Black Sea
7. Singapore to Dubai (Burma, India)
8. Anchorage to Japan (Kamchatka)