View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kijjy View Post
I have a trip in 45 days with my 13 year old son. Has anyone been on this ship recently and if so, what can you tell me...how was the ship, the staff, the activities, etc.?
I will be on this ship the 22nd of April, with my 13 year old daughter. So this will be good to know, since I have never been on it either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
I think we are on the same cruise.. April 15th? Anyway, this will be my second time on this ship. Loved it. Travelling with my wife and 6 year old son. This is RCCL's smallest and oldest ship, but you can't tell. 2 years ago it looked very young and they really keep it up well. There's plenty for a kid to do. They have programs for all ages and even a nightclub for his age with no parents allowed. He might like that. Staff is stellar as always, food is great. There's always the pool, he probably won't like the shows, the beach day is good for anybody and you can both enjoy Nassau for a few hours. I was never bored on the ship, but then I never had to entertain a teenager either. Feel free to ask specific questions, I pretty familiar with this ship having been on it and it's sister ship, the Sovereign.
Can you tell me how the beverage package works? Can I buy it for just one of us. Is it even worth it for 3 days. How much are individual cans of soda? And what beverages are available for "free"? One last question, can you have something like red velvet cupcakes or chocolate covered strawberries delivered to your room? I thought I saw that somewhere on RCCL's site.

TIA