View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates!
Well Venice I hope you enjoy the day. I wish I were there to celebrate with you. But alas I will be here in the great midwest holding down the fort. There isn't much to look forward to today. No parades or people throwing beads. The mail will come and most likely a bunch of bills will come with it.

I just ruined d/h's morning. He was blissfully sleeping as he repeatedly would hit the snooze button. I waited until 7:00 and asked him what time he needed to be leaving for work by.... I think 7:00 is the answer lol. he is now in the shower. D/D got up a bit ago. I am not sure why she is up so early. She generally sleeps as late as I will let her. The child has to have at least 12 hours of sleep or she cannot function... I see a nap in her future. It's a good thing my kids have early bed times. The wonderboy is still sound asleep.

I was disappointed to get word last night that the trip to Toronto isn't happening next week. So back to the drawing board. I was hoping we might luck out and be able to head up there.

I hope you all have a great day!

Read and post cruise reviews