View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old March 16th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Trackypup Trackypup is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 1,207

Originally Posted by doopydozer View Post
I'm also from Canada . I once used a TA in the US and wasn't happy with the service I got . My local TA (used 2006) has been to us. In some canadian provinces all TA have to belong to a "Travel Insurance" plan.
This is gov't plan that will remburse you if the travel supplier defaults.
Also if an airline fails while your travelling they pay to get you home.
I should have posted this in mine. If I were booking a "Package Holiday" I probably would go through a Canadian Agent for the coverage, but I'm not expecting Princess to do down anytime soon so it doesn't really apply. I also always book my own air. If Air Canada goes down, we're all in trouble

Hawaii By land x 2
Paris and German Christmas Markets
Reply With Quote