View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to dfhawk60 Send a message via Yahoo to dfhawk60 Send a message via Skype™ to dfhawk60

i made the mistake of thinking that the inside was the same as the ocean view, just without the window, for a cruise on the carnival Glory. as it turns out the inside was a bit smaller and with out the couch. still had a wonderful time, but the bottom line, less sitting area and too small for us. keep in mind that this is not this same for all cruise lines.

we use to sail in ocean views until i found a deal on a balcony. i came across a cruise that fit our scheduled with the same price for both the ocean view and balcony and made the mistake of trying the balcony. that was the end of ocean views. my bride fell in love with the balcony and now that is the only option. i am the cruise addict, so anything she wants for me to get her on the ship, she gets!!! we will go ocean view for the smaller ships where only the suites have balconies, but we prefer the larger ships anyway.

its just a matter of taste and budget.
RCCL Navagitor of the Seas - Nov 26, 2005 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Glory - April 15, 2006 (E.Caribbean) | Carnival Victory - Aug 21, 2006 (Canada) | Carnival Glory - July 28, 2007 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Fascination - Aug 4, 2008 West Caribbean | HAL Eruodam - April 11, 2009 East Caribbean | Carnival Fredom - Aug 9, 2009 | Carnival Pride Feb 20,2011 (Bahamas) | NCL PrideOfAmerica April 16,2011 (Hawaii)