View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuki View Post
If you want to tour South Beach or even Bayside, I would go with Mike's advice. I'm not sure where the Extended Stay America is, but it could be fine too.

Staying anywhere out by the airport is quite far from South Beach, or much else.
Kuki, I stayed in this hotel last September. Very nice and quiet in the Brickell neighborhood near the port. I paid about $80 for the room. The rooms are equipped with a kitchen. This hotel is very clean and quiet. They offer free parking for the week. The shuttle to the port leaves around 11:00 AM and costs $10.00 per person. The down side was there is no restaurant in the hotel. It is within easy walking distance to an Italian restaurant.
The shuttle will not come and get you to come get your car at the end of the cruise but a taxi is only $14.00 from the port. Very safe place to park right arond the hotel. My car was right out front near the front door. the property is fenced in.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain