View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2011, 12:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default What are the chances?

Of finding somebody you met on a cruise if you only know their first name?

I'm sure this has been asked before...

I was a first time cruiser, on a 7 day long cruise out of NYC on the Norwegian Gem. I met a guy on the second to last night and we spent some time together that night. I only remember his first name, I had a little too much to drink and can't even recall what floor he was on, just that it had a balcony. I went back to my own room and didn't stay very long because I wasn't interested in anything more than what had already transpired. I thought it would be best to leave it at that, but we agreed to meet again that night for drinks and dancing.

For some reason, again I didn't get any more information even when I saw him again. He was acting kind of shy the second night, and he most certainly didn't ask me. I left without bothering, but the more I thought about it after i got home, the more I wished I had at least gotten his facebook information.

My brother met a few girls on the cruise and has since added them to facebook, and i'm curious as to whether or not I could find him by adding some of the other people from the cruise starting with these girls. I think maybe this is my best bet.

It's not that important because I don't even know where he's from and i'm not interested in anything more than what happened already. With that said, I still feel like I would like to keep in touch with him and find out a bit more about him. Does anyone have any advice? I know it's like a needle in a haystack, but I'd like to have a go at looking for the needle.
Sponsored Links