View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2011, 10:35 AM
First Mate

Cool Hawaii anyone ? ?

Just recently I've discovered there are some interesting bargains on the NCL Pride of America that offers 7 day cruises around Hawaii. This is the only cruise ship that does HI without having to start or end in MX or Vancouver because the ship is the only one flagged USA and staffed by US citizens or legal aliens.

So if anybody wants to check the departures, inside cabins on VTG are available for less than $1000 this month, and under $1200 for Oct-Dec17 and Oceanview cabins are less than $200 more. Balcony cabins start at $1500 for April, Oct, Nov. Taxes & port fees are $81 pp.

Airfares for April from my local ECP airport were less than $1100 if I pick the lightest days of the week. Non-stop from ATL was about $100 more than flying throgh Salt Lake, LAX or SFO, so all in all I think 10 days for my 1st trip to HI this way would be super easy to budget - if someone would consider joning me. I'm easy to please and happy with most any active, freindly sort. check my other posts too and let me know what you think ;-)

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow

Last edited by ednotmilkman; April 4th, 2011 at 10:51 AM. Reason: more info
Sponsored Links