View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Oreodog
Smile To all adults re: Disney cruisees

To all of you who are looking into the disney information. We are ages 68 & 74 and april 17-21 we will do our secOnd disney cruise on the new Dream.

I would like to present an idea.
Usually we wait till we pass away to leave anything if at all to the Grandchildren. Well, we decided to do a bit different. In 2007 we took 2 Grandaughters on the Wonnder and we were able to be witness to how they enjoyed the inheritance. Now it is 2011 and we have 1 son of all the kids who treats us as if we are alive...therefore........
we are taking the son, his wonderful wife and the 6 yr. Old grandchild on the Dream and again we can witness their joy.

They are Disney fans bigtime but never cruised and for a first cruise to go Disney is like no other and we get to enjoy also. It is on our bucket lists to do the Aquaduck and we shall. May be in pain the next day but.....we are going.

I encourage Grandparents, who can, to seriously consider doing this. I will post pictures after the cruise but I already know.............this is one memory that will never ever be forgotton.:-d
Sponsored Links