View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to AF1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisefreak68 View Post
Hello all! My three person family is going on a cruise, since this is our first cruise with Royal Caribbean we have no idea what to bring.

Here is a little bit about the cruise
On is on Allure of the Seas on August 21st, 2011, and the other is on Mariner of the Seas on Febuary 12th, 2012. They are both seven days. We have a central park balcony on Allure of the Seas, and a interior on Mariner of the Seas.

We want to do the specialty dinning and all that stuff, but we don't know if it's going to be any differnt from the other cruise we have taken on Carnival.
Please help us out!!!:o
Hi, I sailed Allure in Jan; I was with a group of 20. For formal night some of the woman wore cocktail dresses; some wore dress suits; the men wore jacket and tie; some men wore jacket and no tie; some wore dress shirt with no jacket; what I am trying to say; the cruise was very laid back; if u want to dress up you can; if u want to dress down, you can. No one will bother what you wear; pack light; most people, including me, pack too much. I wore 2/3 of what I packed. You will have a great time on Allure.
Splendour of the Seas: May 07
Explorer of the Seas: Jan 04
Majesty of the Seas Jan 99

Go Reds